My weightloss journey

Melanies Weightloss Journey

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Tired...

It's been a very busy and stressful couple of days at work (not that that is anything new) but I have avoided grabbing chocolate, biscuits or cake. Today I was very proud of myself as I had a curly wurly on my desk which I was going to have with my afternoon cup of tea but because I was stressed I DIDN'T have, yes you heard right I DIDN'T have it. You see I want to try and break the habit of grabbing chocolate in these circumstances. If I had eaten the chocolate I would of enforced the habit of stress=eat chocolate. I saved my curly wurly till I got home and had it after my tea with a cup of coffee, in a nice relaxed atmosphere and boy did I enjoy it :)

Its weigh in day tomorrow and I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have been very good this week so am hoping for a good weight loss of a couple of pounds but I am worried that after last weeks loss of 9lbs I won't lose this week and I will lose my determination. Here's hoping it will be a positive day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment